HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have created:
>  HBASE-9412
>  HBASE-9413
>  HBASE-9414
>
> I have not been able yet to reproduce the ZK error. I'm trying.

Is it when you have a shell connection and then kill it?

> Last, I tried, with no success, to set loglevel to WARN to remove all
> DEBUG and INFO logs. Setting it to WARN remove the DEBUG lines, but I
> keep getting the INFO. Seems that something is setting the log level
> somewhere else, or it's not read.
>
> Here is my log4j.properties file. I removed all the customed log level
> to setup WARN for org.apache. And it's still showing INFO...

You did it by editing log4j and restarting or in the UI?  I think the UI
log level setting is broke.... (new issue!)

Thanks for trying it out JMS,

So everything is slower in 0.96?
St.Ack