MapReduce >> mail # user >> Learning hadoop

Re: Learning hadoop
Tom White's book (O'Reilly).
Sent from my phone, please excuse my brevity.
Keith Wiley, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://keithwiley.com
Pravin Sinha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to Hadoop. What would be the best way to learn  hadoop and eco system around it?

Thanks,
Pravin