Chukwa >> mail # user >> hi all, I am using tht chukwa 0.4.0, I have some question, How do I add the hosts

hi all, I am using tht chukwa 0.4.0, I have some question, How do I add the hosts
hi all:
 I am using tht chukwa 0.4.0, I have some question, How do I add the hosts, I select host like below
Widget Menu

[http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/images/close.png]<http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/>
Widgets Catalog

Widget Details

 <http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/>

Hadoop

 <http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/>

System Metrics
 <http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/>

Global

 <http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/>

Developer
 <http://w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net:8080/hicc/>

Accounting

Name:

Host Selector

Version:

0.1

Global control to manipulate host selection across widgets

Hosts
But I have two hosts:  w-hdp530.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net  w-hdp540.safe.zzbc.qihoo.net,
+
Eric Yang 2012-12-27, 09:07