Hadoop, mail # dev - git line endings trouble since recent trunk

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 18:01
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-06-28, 18:54
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-06-28, 19:19
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 19:27
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 19:56
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 20:03
Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
Doug Cutting 2013-06-29, 04:10
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config

Doug

+