HBase >> mail # user >> Writing MR-Job: Something like OracleReducer, JDBCReducer ...

+
Steinmaurer Thomas 2011-09-16, 05:25
Re: Writing MR-Job: Something like OracleReducer, JDBCReducer ...
There is a DBOutputFormat class in the org.apache,hadoop.mapreduce.lib.db
package, you could use that. Or you could write to the hdfs and then use
something like HIHO[1] to export to the db. I have been working extensively
in this area, you can write to me directly if you need any help.

1. https://github.com/sonalgoyal/hiho

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Steinmaurer Thomas <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> writing a MR-Job to process HBase data and store aggregated data in
> Oracle. How would you do that in a MR-job?
>

> Currently, for test purposes we write the result into a HBase table
> again by using a TableReducer. Is there something like a OracleReducer,
> RelationalReducer, JDBCReducer or whatever? Or should one simply use
> plan JDBC code in the reduce step?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Thomas

+