Accumulo, mail # user - Using Hadoop's MulitpleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat in a MR job

Re: Using Hadoop's MulitpleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat in a MR job
Corey Nolet 2013-09-16, 19:55
Aaron,

We are currently re-working the AccumuloInputFormat for Accumulo 1.6 to
provide inputs from multiple tables (each with their own set of configured
iterators, ranges, columns). Check out ACCUMULO-391.