Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-20, 19:03
+
Benson Margulies 2012-11-20, 19:05
+
David Medinets 2012-11-20, 19:16
Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
IMO, given that only developers really need to build Accumulo, it
doesn't seem like a big issue to require Maven3.

On 11/20/12 2:16 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> I would also caution about Maven 3 because some organizations might
> not have approved it for use while maven 2 has been approved. Using
> maven 3 would reduce the 'audience' for the software.
+
David Medinets 2012-11-20, 20:48
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-20, 21:46