Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
Josh Elser 2012-11-20, 19:59
IMO, given that only developers really need to build Accumulo, it
doesn't seem like a big issue to require Maven3.