Accumulo, mail # dev - mvn install stuck

Re: mvn install stuck
Christopher 2013-04-11, 16:48
The advantage of adding the snippet to your settings file, by the way,
is that in 1.6, we can remove the profile that disables the rat check
(so it always runs), effectively neutering this section of your
settings.xml file, rather than requiring people to change their
process on the command line yet again.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii