Kafka >> mail # user >> Trying to enable snappy compression

Re: Trying to enable snappy compression
Patricio, the snappy compression was committed after the 0.7 release was
cut.

it is in the trunk though if you want to run off that.    Or you can apply
the patch to 0.7 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-187 too

It might be time to cut 0.7.1 with fixes and this (maybe other changes)
since 0.8 still is some time away (typing out loud).

--

/*
Joe Stein