Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] The State of Old Versions

+
Christopher 2013-05-25, 17:56
+
Mike Drob 2013-05-31, 22:33
+
Christopher 2013-06-01, 04:03
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-04, 18:44
+
Christopher 2013-06-04, 19:05
Re: [DISCUSS] The State of Old Versions
+1 to dropping the branch

If someone else wants to volunteer to make the release, I'll change my
mind. :-)

-Eric