Flume >> mail # user >> Regarding image processing in flume

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-01-17, 16:23
+
Harish Mandala 2013-01-17, 16:26
RE: Regarding image processing in flume
Normally we use flume to read and process log files from various locations, having huge size! Similarly, i want to collect audio, image and video files from various sources and process them (e.g. finding the properties of the files in terms of pixel size, meta-data etc.) and finally use these values to identify and differentiate one image from another or group images.

Regards,
Shouvanik
________________________________
From: Harish Mandala [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Regarding image processing in flume

Hi,

What kind of processing do you want to perform?

-Harish

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to process image, audio and video files with flume? Finally I want to store in hdfs.

Regards,
Shouvanik

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com<http://www.accenture.com>

+
Harish Mandala 2013-01-17, 17:00