Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper 3.4.0 > Incomplete JavaDoc.

Re: Zookeeper 3.4.0 > Incomplete JavaDoc.
Hi Cesar,
 Thanks for pointing these out.

 I am looking to get 3.4.1 out soon. Would love to fix the ones you
mentioned in those.

Could you please open a jira to track javadoc issues?

thanks
mahadev