HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-25, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-26, 01:35
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-29, 15:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-29, 18:25
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-04, 17:07
Re: profiling hdfs write path
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Radim Kolar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> It is definitely buggy, it might not actually be faster, and it
>> probably isn't well commented. But feel free to have a go at it.
>
> thank you for your code, i got it merged with trunk. HDFS is crap code,
> private methods not documented at all,  and unit tests are joke. I did some
> random code changes and some were not detected by unit tests. What methods
> are you using for testing?

If you're just going to insult us, please stay away. We don't need
your help unless you're going to be constructive.

Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera