Kafka, mail # dev - Build emails

Re: Build emails
Chris Burroughs 2012-06-27, 22:33
By popular demand build emails now go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and we have per branch builds:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-trunk/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-0.7/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-0.8/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Kafka-consumer_redesign/

All of them are passing except for 0.8.  To deal with a new branch clone
one of the existing jobs.  It relies on executing ./sbt from the command
line which sacrifices a lot of jenkins awesomeness.  Hopefully a newer
version of sbt has better integration.