Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper Scale

ZooKeeper Scale
Has any performance testing been done on !ZooKeeper to determine how many
concurrent watches are supported? The application I am considering using ZK
for would use ~4000000 znodes and set ~4000000 concurrent watches.  All the
performance numbers I found on the ZK docs were reads/write per second. Are
there any numbers for concurrent watches?