Pig >> mail # user >> RE: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

RE: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list
Thanks a ton for sharing. Very useful to new users. Also props to the experts for all the support.
From: Adam Kawa<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subject: The essence from hundreds of posts from Apache Pig user mailing list

Hi All,

In October, I decided not to waste my time longer by reading football
news, so that I started to read posts from Apache Pig user mailing
lists instead to learn more! ;)
My motto was simple: "Football zero, Apache Pig hero" for at least one
week - so anytime I felt like reading about football, I looked at Pig
user mailing list instead.
And I even blogged about that:

Many thanks for all posts, questions, answers, links and hints - I
have learnt so much by reading your messages ;)
It is awesome!

Thanks!
Adam
+