MapReduce >> mail # user >> How To Distribute One Map Data To All Reduce Tasks?

Re: 答复: How To Distribute One Map Data To All Reduce Tasks?
One way to achieve this would be to:

   1. Emit the same value multiple times, each time with a different key.
   2. Use these different keys, in conjunction with the partitioner, to
   achieve the desired distribution.

Hope that helps!

Karthik

耍�肽�⒓瓷境�居始�G�