Hive >> mail # user >> Finding maximum across a row

+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-03-01, 16:46
+
John Morrison 2013-03-01, 17:50
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-03-01, 16:52
Re: Finding maximum across a row
Hi Bejoy,

I am new to UDF in Hive. Could you send me any link/tutorials on where i
can be able to learn about writing the UDF?

Thanks!

--
Thanks and Regards,
                Sachin Sudarshana