Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ANN: Curator 1.2.4

ANN: Curator 1.2.4
* Depend on ZooKeeper 3.4.4

* Added a new Examples sub project - better late than never.

* Guaranteed deletes were not working correctly if CuratorFramework.usingNamespace() was used.

* I can't believe this has been like this for so long. The executor passed to listeners was never used.
Doh!!! Major bug.

* Issue 188: Display a meaningful message if the value node is corrupted

* Issue 194: Initial sync() operation should occur immediately - like the change in 1.2.3 for all "background"
operations.

* Added support for ZK 3.4's read only operation as described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/GSoCReadOnlyMode - CuratorFrameworkFactory.Builder has a new
method to set canBeReadOnly(). There is a new ConnectionState: READ_ONLY. Note: Your servers need to
see a system property set "readonlymode.enabled" as true. This isn't documented anywhere that I can see.

* Pull Request: 196 - Fix some issues with NamespaceFacade stemming from inconsistent state. Thanks to
Answashe.

* Issue 197 - Possible NullPointerException from ConnectionStateManager line 133 that is caused by a race
condition. In CuratorFrameworkImpl, connectionStateManager.start() is called after client.start().