Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release

Re: Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release
Thank you Venkat for stepping in to help with the release, and thank you
Jarcec for being the release mentor!

Best Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]