HBase >> mail # dev >> Artifact id for HBase - trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 11:17
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-25, 11:25
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-25, 12:51
Re: Artifact id for HBase - trunk
I understood that Elliot is working on this subject, but I don't know
exactly what he's targeting. Just that it will be ready very soon...

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 1:51 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks N.
>
> So should we change something in the pom.xml for trunk and commit it as
> part of HBase.  If so i will raise a JIRA for the same.
>
> Regards
> Ram
>
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > You're just right, Ram :-)
> >

> > On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi devs
> > >
> > > I am just learning this maven.  So i came across this and not sure
> > whether
> > > am right.
> > >
> > > In the current trunk we say the artificat id as 'hbase'.
> > >
> > > But when we build the 0.95 SNAPSHOT the jar actually falls under
> > > hbase-server.
> > >
> > > So if i have an external project and need to refer to the latest
> > snapshot i
> > > need to make it the artificat id as 'hbase-server' rather than 'hbase'
> as
> > > how we used to do.
> > >
> > > Changing this will help me pick up the snapshot jar.
> > >
> > > Is what am saying is right?  Pls do correct me if am wrong.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Ram

+
Jesse Yates 2013-02-25, 16:13