Accumulo, mail # dev - ACCUMULO-378 Cross site replication for DR

ACCUMULO-378 Cross site replication for DR
Ravi Mutyala 2013-10-09, 18:10
Hi,

I am looking at options for Disaster Recovery in accumulo. I see this open
ticket ACCUMULO-378.

What are the options right now for disaster recovery? I like to see  a
master-slave configuration (master-master would be good too).

If Accumulo-378 is the only ticket for this, has anyone worked on a design
doc for this one? Any inputs on this welcome and I can
contribute/collaborate for this feature.

Thanks

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Eric Newton 2013-10-09, 18:58