HBase >> mail # dev >> [proposal] Findbugs to 0 policy in trunk once we get to findbugs 0. (HBASE-5589)

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-03-25, 01:38
+
Stack 2012-03-25, 04:52
Re: [proposal] Findbugs to 0 policy in trunk once we get to findbugs 0. (HBASE-5589)
Sounds good, feel free to give me a subset of the work as well.

Greg

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sound good?
> >

> Yes.  You can give me a subset to work through.
>
> Ditto for javadoc warnings.
>
> Good stuff Jon,
>
> St.Ack

+