Accumulo >> mail # user >> Use of second LAN?

+
Kurt Christensen 2013-08-29, 13:42
+
John Vines 2013-08-29, 15:03
Re: Use of second LAN?

I've seen bonded implementations too, but because I have non-bonded
hosts on the LAN, I don't think I can do that without investing in new
network hardware.

--

Kurt Christensen
P.O. Box 811

Citizens of the democratic societies should undertake a course of
intellectual self defense to protect themselves from manipulation and
control, and to lay the basis for meaningful democracy. -- Noam Chomsky
+
Donald Miner 2013-08-29, 15:22