Avro, mail # dev - [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.0 (rc 0)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-23, 22:06
+
Doug Cutting 2012-06-06, 17:09
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.0 (rc 0)
Maxim Pugachev 2012-06-07, 06:40
Doug, can you please review these patches:

This is a bug fixes (one of them are critical), so I think it`s better to
include it in 1.7.0 release.
Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 Checksums are correct, tests pass, licensing looks good.
>
> I'd like to get this out soon so that folks can start depending on the 1.7
> series.  If there are bugs we can address them rapidly in a 1.7.1 release.
>  So we should really only hold this for a fix or improvement that
> introduces an incompatibility.
>
> Doug
>

> On 05/23/2012 03:06 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
>
>> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.7.0.
>>
>> Changes are listed at:
>>
>> http://s.apache.org/**avro170notes <http://s.apache.org/avro170notes>
>>
>> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~**cutting/avro-1.7.0-rc0/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecutting/avro-1.7.0-rc0/>
>>
>> The Maven staging repository is at:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/**content/repositories/**orgapacheavro-124/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-124/>
>>
>> Thanks in advance for voting!