HBase >> mail # user >> HTablePool

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 18:14
+
Stack 2012-11-17, 19:04
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 20:38
+
Stack 2012-11-17, 21:11
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-17, 21:17
RE: HTablePool

Dear Mohamed,

I already read Hbase book, but because it is providing alot of functions I got confused !!

So forgive me I need to ask another question..

Does Scan returns all rows and Get only one row, am I right?

Whats better using Coprocessors or Filters for aggregate functions, in case of performance wise ?
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 02:47:15 +0530
> Subject: Re: HTablePool
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> All Scan operations are identical to Get with the exception of
> instantiation. Get works on a single roe while in Scan rather than
> specifying a single row, an optional startRow and stopRow may be defined
> with Scan. If rows are not specified, all the rows are iterated. I would
> suggest you to go through the official book at -
> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:41 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Dalia Sobhy
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Stack :D
> > >
> > > Another Question: Whats the difference between Scan and Get??
> > >

> > What do you think?
> > St.Ack

+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-17, 22:00