Accumulo >> mail # user >> MiniAccumuloCluster IP address stored in ZooKeeper

MiniAccumuloCluster IP address stored in ZooKeeper
Hello,

We've been using MiniAccumuloCluster for local development and testing and
it has been working fantastic.  Really like having a lightweight mechanism
for testing things that's easy to get up and running quickly!

One issue we've run into is something that happens when we switch networks
and the IP address of our local machine changes.  For example, if I start
up MAC in the office, do some work and persist some data, then go home for
the day, fire up my laptop (which now has a different IP address) - mini
accumulo cluster won't start because it's trying to connect to the IP
address I had when I was in the office.

I think I tracked it down to the fact that the IP Address is being stored
in Zookeeper for the tserver, e.g.

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 15] ls
/accumulo/bd70fefd-c9c6-48e2-abe4-faa146a4965f/tservers
[10.10.10.55:9997]

Is there a way to get accumulo/zookeeper to store a host name or FQDN in
there instead of the ip address?

Thanks,

Mike