Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop build slaves software

+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 07:24
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 17:31
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-01-04, 18:59
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 19:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-04, 19:10
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 19:15
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2013-01-05, 00:26
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-01-04, 19:23
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 19:37
+
Colin McCabe 2013-01-04, 22:03
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 22:11
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 22:42
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 22:26
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 22:46
+
Binglin Chang 2013-01-06, 01:57
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-06, 06:12
+
Binglin Chang 2013-01-06, 09:57
+
Andrew Wang 2013-01-07, 17:57
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-07, 23:35
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-07, 23:46
Re: Hadoop build slaves software
It was missing the c++ libraries though:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/2002/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/patchJavacWarnings.txt

-Todd

Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera