MapReduce >> mail # user >> Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

RE: Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2
I have the distribution with me so I guess I can bypass the downloading step. I have 10 systems on which I have to install Hadoop and get it running.

From: Mohammad Tariq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

Hello Rahul,

      Process to configure Apache's distribution is not much different from configuration on Ubuntu for which you can go here<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html>. Alternatively you can RPMs provided by Cloudera.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com<http://cloudfront.blogspot.com>