Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Need help on coverting Audio files to text

+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-11, 15:35
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-11, 15:46
Re: Need help on coverting Audio files to text
Oh ! Ok

Thanks ! So its a general purpose question , unrelated to hadoop , hadoop
would just be a mean for parallel processing in this case. !