HBase >> mail # user >> hbasecon: Learning HBase Internals video not working

+
S Ahmed 2012-12-05, 18:32
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-05, 18:40
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-12-05, 18:46
Re: hbasecon: Learning HBase Internals video not working
In the video you mentioned that you did a previous presentation that was
1.5 hours and you only have 40 minutes for this one, is that video online
also?