HBase, mail # user - hbasecon: Learning HBase Internals video not working

Re: hbasecon: Learning HBase Internals video not working
S Ahmed 2012-12-05, 20:20
In the video you mentioned that you did a previous presentation that was
1.5 hours and you only have 40 minutes for this one, is that video online
also?