Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-11, 04:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 19:32
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-12, 19:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 20:05
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:09
Sigh! You are right Andrew - I'll need to back out a patch from branch-2.0.4-alpha and re-generate the release. RC2 needed now.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy