Avro >> mail # user >> Setting a deadline on an RPC?

Re: Setting a deadline on an RPC?
Hi Christophe,

We do this:

  private static <T> T createRpc(Class<T> klass, URL url, int
timeoutMillis) throws IOException {
    HttpTransceiver transceiver = new HttpTransceiver(url);
    transceiver.setTimeout(timeoutMillis);
    SpecificRequestor requestor = new SpecificRequestor(klass, transceiver);
    T client = SpecificRequestor.getClient(klass, requestor);
    return client;
  }
Cheers,

-- Philip