MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: R environment with Hadoop

Re: R environment with Hadoop
Hi, simpler is always better ...

...for example if you use hadoop with java http://www.rforge.net/rJava/

... if you use hadoop with python(pydoop,dumbo)
http://rpy.sourceforge.net/rpy2/doc-2.0/html/index.html

--
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Data Scientist