Hadoop >> mail # user >> mapreduce.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum property not working with YARN

Re: mapreduce.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum property not working with YARN
Hi Folks,

I would appreciate if someone can share their views on the problem below. I
am going to file a JIra for the same. If someone thinks that i am
missing(or my conf is incorrect) something then please let me know.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,