Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Plain View
MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Namenode automatically going to safemode with 2.1.0-beta


+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-15, 08:59
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-07-15, 09:13
+
Harsh J 2013-07-16, 01:09
+
闫昆 2013-07-16, 01:56
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-07-19, 14:12
Copy link to this message
-
Re: Namenode automatically going to safemode with 2.1.0-beta
Hi,
Pls send Web UI namemnode page and what is ur total hard disk size
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have had enough space on the disk that is used, like around 30 Gigs
>
> Thanks,
> Kishore
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Venkatarami Netla <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> pls see the available space for NN storage directory.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>>
>> Venkat
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>  I am doing no activity on my single node cluster which is using
>>> 2.1.0-beta, and still observed that it has gone to safe mode by itself
>>> after a while. I was looking at the name node log and see many of these
>>> kinds of entries.. Can anything be interpreted from these?
>>>
>>> 2013-07-12 09:06:11,256 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Starting log segment at
>>> 561
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,290 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Roll Edit Log from
>>> 9.70.137.114
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,290 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Rolling edit logs
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,290 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Ending log segment 561
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,291 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Number of transactions: 2
>>> Total time for transactions(ms): 1 Number of transactions batched in Syncs:
>>> 0 Number of syncs: 2 SyncTimes(ms): 14
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,292 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Number of transactions: 2
>>> Total time for transactions(ms): 1 Number of transactions batched in Syncs:
>>> 0 Number of syncs: 3 SyncTimes(ms): 15
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,293 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FileJournalManager: Finalizing edits
>>> file
>>> /tmp/hadoop-dsadm/dfs/name/current/edits_inprogress_0000000000000000561 ->
>>> /tmp/hadoop-dsadm/dfs/name/current/edits_0000000000000000561-0000000000000000562
>>> 2013-07-12 09:07:11,294 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Starting log segment at
>>> 563
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,397 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Roll Edit Log from
>>> 9.70.137.114
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,398 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Rolling edit logs
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,398 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Ending log segment 563
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,399 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Number of transactions: 2
>>> Total time for transactions(ms): 2 Number of transactions batched in Syncs:
>>> 0 Number of syncs: 2 SyncTimes(ms): 11
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,400 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Number of transactions: 2
>>> Total time for transactions(ms): 2 Number of transactions batched in Syncs:
>>> 0 Number of syncs: 3 SyncTimes(ms): 12
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,402 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FileJournalManager: Finalizing edits
>>> file
>>> /tmp/hadoop-dsadm/dfs/name/current/edits_inprogress_0000000000000000563 ->
>>> /tmp/hadoop-dsadm/dfs/name/current/edits_0000000000000000563-0000000000000000564
>>> 2013-07-12 09:08:11,402 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Starting log segment at
>>> 565
>>> 2013-07-12 09:09:11,440 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Roll Edit Log from
>>> 9.70.137.114
>>> 2013-07-12 09:09:11,440 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Rolling edit logs
>>> 2013-07-12 09:09:11,440 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Ending log segment 565
>>> 2013-07-12 09:09:11,440 INFO
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSEditLog: Number of transactions: 2
>>> Total time for transactions(ms): 0 Number of transactions batched in Syncs:
>>> 0 Number of syncs: 2 SyncTimes(ms): 13
N Venkata Rami Reddy
Hadoop Admin
Cloudwick Technologies
+
Harsh J 2013-07-20, 00:50