Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
The vote has passed with three binding +1 from phunt, breed & fpj.

I'll push out the list to dist and maven. Once the mirrors have
synced, I'll update the website and send out an announcement.

Thanks for taking a look guys,
-Ivan