Drill >> mail # dev >> graph visualizer

graph visualizer
Hi Jacques,

Please see code at:

https://gist.github.com/immars/6512279

It's rather simple using jgraphx to do the auto layout. However I haven't
worried about license issues.

dependency can be:

+    <dependency>
+      <groupId>org.tinyjee.jgraphx</groupId>
+      <artifactId>jgraphx</artifactId>
+      <version>2.0.0.1</version>
+    </dependency>

Do you need this? I would sort out a patch with test tomorrow if needed,
going to sleep now...

good luck with release!