Avro >> mail # user >> Could Avro support Stringable key classes for Maps in addition to pure Strings?

Could Avro support Stringable key classes for Maps in addition to pure Strings?
Hey,
I was going to use avro reflection to serialize some data but I have some Maps that have non String keys. I realize that avro restricts Map keys to Strings but would it be a good idea to support Stringable keys (my key class is actually Integer which should serialize easily as a String)?

Cheers!
--
Alex