Hive, mail # dev - Merge vectorization branch to trunk

Re: Merge vectorization branch to trunk
Carl Steinbach 2013-09-10, 06:52
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can we vote to change the by-laws and then svn merge the branch? Seems
> better then making a big patch and losing the commit history.
Yes, we can do that, but amending the bylaws requires a 2/3 majority vote
from
active PMC members and a six day voting period. There are a couple other
feature
branches that people are working on right now, so it probably makes sense
to bite
the bullet and get this over with. I'll work on getting a proposal ready.

Thanks.

Carl