HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS: Have hbase require at least hadoop 1.0.0 in hbase 0.96.0?

+
Stack 2012-03-02, 19:24
+
lars hofhansl 2012-03-02, 19:29
+
Jesse Yates 2012-03-02, 19:32
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-03-03, 02:39
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-02, 20:50
+
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2012-03-02, 20:57
+
Stack 2012-03-06, 07:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-03-06, 17:10
Re: DISCUSS: Have hbase require at least hadoop 1.0.0 in hbase 0.96.0?
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...however we can't easily build a single artifact because the secure RPC engine, as it interacts with the Hadoop auth framework, must use UserGroupInformation.

OK.  So security story needs a bit of work.  Sounds like we have
enough votes though to require hadoop 1.0.0 at least in 0.96.

St.Ack
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-03-06, 18:21
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-03-06, 19:57
+
Gary Helmling 2012-03-07, 09:38
+
Devaraj Das 2012-03-07, 18:20
+
Mikhail Bautin 2012-03-07, 19:42
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-03-08, 08:31
+
Stack 2012-03-08, 17:08
+
Mikhail Bautin 2012-03-08, 23:29
+
Stack 2012-03-08, 06:09
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-07, 20:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-03-07, 22:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-03-07, 22:32
+
Huanyou Chang 2012-03-06, 10:57
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-03-06, 11:22
+
Ioan Eugen Stan 2012-03-06, 12:04