HBase, mail # user - coprocessor is timing out in 0.94

Re: coprocessor is timing out in 0.94
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 03:26
Saurabh:
I guess you are aware of the following for SingleColumnValueFilter, but
just in case:

 * To prevent the entire row from being emitted if the column is not found

 * on a row, use {@link #setFilterIfMissing}.