Drill >> mail # dev >> Jersey and Jetty not playing well...

Jersey and Jetty not playing well...
Hi Folks,

Have got a basic setup of Jetty integrated with the Drillbit. Next I am
working on integrating Jersey in order to create the REST resources. I've
introduced this dependency -
<dependency>
            <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
            <artifactId>jersey-server</artifactId>
            <version>1.8</version>
</dependency>

After which some of the tests started to fail with the following error -

*java.lang.SecurityException: class
"javax.servlet.ServletRegistration$Dynamic"'s signer information does not
match signer information of other classes in the same package*

Googling led me to believe that this is possibly happening because servlet
API classes are getting loaded from two different jars (one of Jetty and
another Jersey) each signed differently. Confirmed this by removing the
above dependency (and the jersey code I introduced) and the tests were
green once again.

Does anyone know how to deal with this issue? Kind of stuck at this point
because of this..

Thanks,
Hari
+