MapReduce >> mail # user >> how to handle the corrupt block in HDFS?

how to handle the corrupt block in HDFS?
hi,maillist:
            my nagios alert me that there is a corrupt block in HDFS all
day,but i do not know how to remove it,and if the HDFS will handle this
automaticlly? and if remove the corrupt block will cause any data
lost?thanks