HBase, mail # user - Set Max Number of Row Versions of a table

Re: Set Max Number of Row Versions of a table
Gaetan Deputier 2013-09-09, 08:51
I tried on a simple table using the following commands :

create 't', 'f'

alter 't', NAME => 'f', VERSIONS => 5

I have this Error : ERROR: Column family datafVERSIONS5 must have a name

I have tried with the syntax from the alter help page but no success. Any
hints ?
I am running Hbase from Cloudera version 0.94.6-cdh4.3.0.