Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-29, 17:35
+
Eugene Koontz 2012-06-29, 18:42
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-06, 16:26
+
Camille Fournier 2012-07-06, 20:35
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
It was that way in the original code. I kept it because it was easier
to see when running in eclipse, etc... Given it all goes to the log
file I didn't see a problem, but I'm fine to move it to logging. LMK
if you think I should, otw I'll leave as-is.

Patrick

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looking at 1489... Are we putting printlns in tests now? I can't remember
> if that's kosher or not.

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> There's one blocker left covering both 3.3.6 and 3.4.4:
>> Also the sasl auth and atomic epoch file creation would be good to get in.
>>
>> if anyone has time to review these please do (two are mine so I can't ;-) )
>>
>> additionally the sasl change touches critical codepaths in the client,
>> would be good to get more eyes on that.
>>
>> Once these are in we should be able to create an rc.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Eugene Koontz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:

>> > This is great to hear - I'm looking forward to helping get
>> > ZOOKEEPER-1437 released in 3.4.4.
>> > -Eugene

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-12, 16:34