Zookeeper, mail # user - Growing a cluster

+
Jared Cantwell 2011-05-05, 02:16
+
Alexander Shraer 2011-05-05, 04:02
+
Jared Cantwell 2011-05-05, 12:57
+
Ted Dunning 2011-05-05, 14:30
+
Chang Song 2011-05-05, 14:31
+
Jared Cantwell 2011-05-05, 16:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-05-05, 16:28
+
Jared Cantwell 2011-05-05, 16:36
+
Ted Dunning 2011-05-05, 17:07
+
Jared Cantwell 2011-05-05, 17:12
+
Ted Dunning 2011-05-05, 17:41
+
michael.boom 2013-11-05, 14:20
Re: Growing a cluster
Camille Fournier 2013-11-05, 15:44
Are you running a snapshot version of 3.5? Or is this for some future use
case?

Here is the documentation for using dynamic reconfig:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AF8pIfQbN5cKxe0c4cQ4_DW6ZjBJqSkyANcTGUwkzjc/edit

Unless you're using a snapshot of 3.5, I think you might be better just
doing a rolling restart.