Zookeeper, mail # user - Growing a cluster

Re: Growing a cluster
Camille Fournier 2013-11-05, 15:44
Are you running a snapshot version of 3.5? Or is this for some future use
case?

Here is the documentation for using dynamic reconfig:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AF8pIfQbN5cKxe0c4cQ4_DW6ZjBJqSkyANcTGUwkzjc/edit

Unless you're using a snapshot of 3.5, I think you might be better just
doing a rolling restart.